cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ov13850 setup

adc1
Contributor IV

Hi,
does anyone ever used a ov13850 camera sensor over a imx6 processor? I tried to do it, I succeeded on getting images but I cannot find a way to setup camera registers to obtain good image colors. Images seem always pale, with low color saturation and greenish. I know it's possible to correct green GAIN using ov13850 ISP but even correcting this problem the images remain without color intensity. Even modifying EXPOSURE and GAIN settings I cannot improve colors.

pastedImage_1.png

Could someone give me any hint? Did anyone ever face same problem?
thank you, regards
Andrea

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
2 Replies

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Andrea,

The firmware initialization of the  Camera available in the BSP it is different from your CMOS Sensor that you are using it works some way, because are from the same vendor, but you need to ask directly to  Omnivision to have the correct firmware and have correct the issue.

Have a nice day

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

adc1
Contributor IV

Hi jamesbone,
thank you for the reply. I'm not using camera default BSP driver, I developed a ov13850 camera driver by myself referencing to OmniVision datasheet specification and it seems to fully works except this color issue. I write here in hope someone else trying to develop a ov13850 camera driver face a similar problem. Maybe I doesn't setup correctly some i2c register or there are some registers not documented.

I hope someone could help me
regards,
Andrea

0 Kudos