Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6sx sabresd schematic request

Jump to solution
ameerhamza
Contributor III

Dear all,

First of all thanks to all to be kind enough to reply each and every question i ask on this platform. Anyways i have imx6 solo sdb board with me but i can not find its schematic (pdf) anywhere on web. Can any one please attach or provide me some link for schematic, will be really helpful as i need it urgently. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Hamza.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hamza

they are free, one needs to accept agreement and download starts.

Another way is to create service request.

Best regards
igor

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ameerhamza
Contributor III

Hi igor,

Your quick response is always appreciated. Just a little question, please correct me if i am wrong. I think design files zip isnt freely available, right ? Is there any way i can get just pdf file for schematics freely ? Thank you i advance.

Thx,

Hamza.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hamza

they are free, one needs to accept agreement and download starts.

Another way is to create service request.

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Hamza

please check

Schematics (1)
IMX6SOLOX-SABRESDB-DESIGNFILES
http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/hardware-development-tools/sabre-development-system/s...

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos