cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx_Android4.4.2_r1.tar compiled results

kimsangyoung
Contributor I

Dear freescale

I compiled the results imx_Android4.4.2_r1.tar (boot.img, recovery.img, system.img, buboot.bin, u-boot-mx6q.bin) to obtain the file.

And try to download using the MFG TOOL in eMMC memory of the SABRE EVB.

I do not know why that is generated u-boot-mx6q.bin.

In order to download u-boot-6q.bin file it is required. Please.. Tell us how to fix the problem sounds like a compilation pass.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi kim sang young,

About how to built android source code and obtain the images work on board, you can refer to the document Android_User_Guide.pdf.

Hope this can help you. If any questions you can contact me.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi kim sang young,

Are you using the freescale board or you design yourself? What problem are you facing? To generate the u-boot u-boot-mx6q.bin?
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos