iWave announced it's i.MX53 SOM on the same day Freescale announced the availability of i.MX53 SoC -blog archive

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

iWave announced it's i.MX53 SOM on the same day Freescale announced the availability of i.MX53 SoC -blog archive

564件の閲覧回数
iWave
Contributor V

iWave Systems Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a leading embedded design house Headquartered in Bangalore announces a High end, Low cost, Low power SOM based on Freescale’s i.MX53 (Cortex-A8) Multimedia application processor on the same day Freescale announced its i.MX53 processor development platform availability

This i.MX53 SOM module will support the major operating system including Windows Embedded Compact 7, Android 2.1, Linux and QNX/VxWorks OS platforms.

This module is iWave's latest addition to its growing family of multimedia focused products offering high performance processing with a high degree of functional integration, aimed at the growing Automotive Infotainment, Telemedicine, HMI & Display based cluster markets.

A dedicated video processor offloads the main core by performing video 1080p decoding and 720p encoding for multimedia applications like playing movies and monitoring cameras.“To speedup the product development at low cost, we have designed this module in MXM-3 form factor. Complex part of the design is implemented in this module and have brought all the signals to the MXM connector, so that anybody can buy this module and quickly develop their own application specific carrier card" said Abdullah Khan – Director Engineering, iWave Systems. Alternatively, iWave can also support in developing custom design around its i.MX53 module.

The key features of this module are i.MX53 / 1GHz processor includes 3D and 2D graphics, 1080i/p video processing, on board 1GB/2GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB eMMC4.41 Flash, 16MB SPI Flash for Boot, 10/100Mbps Ethernet PHY, Micro SD, UART and USB OTG. The module supports MXM-3 form factor of size 85mm x 85mm and support MXM3 edge connector for IO expansion to support Dual LCD, Dual Camera, USB2.0, SATAII, SD/SDIO, CAN, MLB, ESAI, SSI, SPDIF, Video-In, TVout, SPI, I2C, UART and various IO interfaces.

Commenting on this new module launch, Mr. Vivek Tyagi, Country Sales Manager, Freescale Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd., mentioned, “iWave Systems Technologies is a Proactive Design Partner of Freescale Semiconductor. iWave has been involved in bringing out SOM and Reference Designs on Freescale i.MX Platform. The long standing relationship has been beneficial to many of our product customers as iWave reference designs have shortened their cycle time”

For more information,

http://www.iwavesystems.com/i.MX53.htm

122-G11top_small.jpg124-g11_bottom_small.jpg

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
0 返答(返信)