cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6ull qspi nor flash boot mode

strive
Contributor I

Dear Expert:

How to change  i.mx6ull qspi nor flash boot mode,such as 2-wire or 4-wire?

What is the default qspi nor flash boot mode?

In the i.mx-rt reference manual:pastedImage_1.png

It seems  nor-flash boot mode can change.

But in the i.mx6ull reference manual,there is not this content.

Please help ,thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tom,

About the i.mx6ull qspi nor flash boot you can refer to the MCIMX6ULL-EVK_DESIGNFILES.

MCIMX6ULL-EVK|i.MX6ULL Evaluation Kit|NXP
Have a great day
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

strive
Contributor I

Dear  Rita:

thanks for your response.

I mean that the irom bootloader of i.mx6ull,there is a basic configuration about nor-flash.

About this basic configuration,is that can change?  What is the default configuration?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tom,

The i.MX RT is difference from i.MX6ULL, about the i.MX6ULL QSPI boot mode you can see details in 8.6.3 QuadSPI configuration parameters Table 8-23. QuadSPI configuration parameters.https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/IMX6ULLRM.pdf
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos