i.MX6UL EVK GPIO using the Arduino headers

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6UL EVK GPIO using the Arduino headers

davecausey
Contributor I

Is there any practical documentation about using the Arduino headers on the i.MX6UL EVK as GPIOs with a linux kernel? Is there an app note or a sample device tree somewhere that demonstrates how to set up the Arduino headers so that they can be used for basic prototyping?

Specifically, I set out several days ago to configure GPIO1_01 as an input. According to the schematic, D14 is wired to  I2C2_SDA, which is apparently connected to the LCD connector, the HDMI transmitter, the Audio Codec, and the Camera / SIM module as well. I thought I had it configured correctly in the device tree, but it isn't working and I don't even know if I should expect it to work as a GPIO at all the way it is routed on the board. Is there some kind of overview that covers what can be done with this EVK and the basics of how to do it?

Much appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dave

please look at detailed explanation of using gpios on i.MX6UL EVK

Simple GPIO Example - quandry | NXP Community

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos