cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX 6 USB device-mode driver for FreeRTOS

Jump to solution
normcampbell
Contributor I

I'm considering using an i.MX 6 UltraLite in a small realtime system and USB device mode is a requirement. I'd like to use FreeRTOS rather than Linux (because of the realtime requirement) but I can't find a USB device driver for it. Is there a FreeRTOS driver for a similar ARM part that I could adapt, or could I adapt the linux USB driver for use with FreeRTOS? Other suggestions? Thx.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Norm Campell,

About the BSP released in our website for i.MX6UL is linux BSP.  We recommend customers to use the released BSP in our website. About the FreeRTOS is out of our support, so sorry, you have to modify and do porting yourself.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Norm Campell,

About the BSP released in our website for i.MX6UL is linux BSP.  We recommend customers to use the released BSP in our website. About the FreeRTOS is out of our support, so sorry, you have to modify and do porting yourself.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

0 Kudos