git.freescale.com not working. Any new link?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

git.freescale.com not working. Any new link?

Jump to solution
rakesh_patel
Senior Contributor I

git.freescale.com is down. 

I fould below link from some other thread but there are no branches there which were available in git.freescale.com

Branches · NXP/imx-firmware · GitHub 

I am looking for:

repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-4.1-krogoth

Labels (1)
1 Solution
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Rakesh Patel,

The git://git.freescale.com repository was decommissioned and won’t be back online. The content from the freescale.git repository was moved to the following repositories:

github.com/NXP

github.com/NXPMicro

https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/

In your case, in order to initialize the L4.1.15_2.1.0-ga BSP the command would change to:

$ repo init -u git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-4.1-krogoth

$ repo sync

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregDyess
Contributor III

There were 3 servers mentioned as to where git.freescale.com repos were moved.  It appears not all of the repos were moved to all three servers.  Is there a list/matrix/text document/SOMETHING that maps the old repo paths to the new paths?  I have many recipes to fix and it would be nice to have a document that showed exactly what the new URL is for each original repo.

SURELY, someone at NXP created this list before (or even after) the move and decommissioning.

Thanks,

Greg

0 Kudos
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Rakesh Patel,

The git://git.freescale.com repository was decommissioned and won’t be back online. The content from the freescale.git repository was moved to the following repositories:

github.com/NXP

github.com/NXPMicro

https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/

In your case, in order to initialize the L4.1.15_2.1.0-ga BSP the command would change to:

$ repo init -u git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-4.1-krogoth

$ repo sync

My apologies for the inconvenience!

Regards,