Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build uboot for mfgtool

Jump to solution
玉栋郭
Contributor III

hi everyone

i can build normal uboot image out of yocot,but how can i build uboot image for mfgtool out of yocot ?

and  another question,

what is the difference between normal uboot image and mfgtool uboot image ?

about this question ,i think the difference is just the uboot environment variable。am i  right?

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The uboot for mfgtool can use the same uboot for target board. Here you do not need to rebuild the uboot for mfgtool.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The uboot for mfgtool can use the same uboot for target board. Here you do not need to rebuild the uboot for mfgtool.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!