Where can ISP release note(s) be found ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can ISP release note(s) be found ?

khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Dear Community,

Looking at each Linux BSP Release, I find information about ISP as below:

ISP-IMX_Version.png

And also some possibly known issue(s):

ISP-KnownIssue.png

In the lower layer repository (isp-vvcam), there's also commits to align with the releases of isp-imx :

ISP-VVCAM.png

I would like to know if there's any more detail of both isp-imx and isp-vvcam release notes in order to decide whether or not to migrate from a version to another, please ?

Best regards,

Khang

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

we don't have such release note, what do you need? let me double check it

0 Kudos

khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Hi @joanxie ,

For isp-vvcam, I can reference to the commit logs between releases. Buf for isp-imx, I would like to have update info of the version aligned to each Linux BSP release. Maybe there's certain bug discovery and fixing in term of ISP functionalities.

Best regards,
Khang

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

we don't have such release note for this, but I suggest that you can upgrade the ISP version according to the release note of linux bsp, the driver maybe some difference and some bugs will be fixed, if you don't upgrade, you maybe get some issue when you use the new bsp version with old ISP version

0 Kudos

khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Hi @joanxie ,

Of course I'm using the ISP version aligned with the BSP release that works well with the rest of the system. Migrating from one BSP version to another takes time and effort. That the reason why I would like have a clearer info about the ISP version to select (ISP is important in our application) before adapting the corresponding BSP to the rest of the system.

Best regards,
K.

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I see, but unfortunately, we don't have such release note for ISP version change

0 Kudos