UUU burning problem under windows7

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UUU burning problem under windows7

Contributor II

Hi all:

I encountered a flash failure when flash Android 10 image to imx8q demo board through UUU tool under Windows7。

However, I flash Android 9 image in the same environment and it was successful. And I was also successful in flashing Android 10 image under window10.

Doesn't it support flash Android10 image under window7?
   Are there any brothers who have encountered the same problem? How is it solved?

1316244577_0-1606893654426.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

how about trying other uuu versions? you must download android 10 under win7? because we don't have win7 pc or laptop to test for you, currently we all use win10 to download images by uuu

0 Kudos

Contributor II

I tried several UUU versions recently. The phenomenon is the same. It doesn't necessarily need to be downloaded under win7. I just used to use win7 and don't want to change the system, so I came to the community to ask if there are other ways. If it is determined that win7 does not support, then I can only change the system, Thank you for your answer

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

what board do you use indeed? refer to your topic, you use imx8qm, refer to your logfile, it seems you use imx8mq? I bought a win7 PC and tested android 10 on imx8qm successfully

0 Kudos