Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting static random address for bluetooth in Android 9.0

Jump to solution
asmaa
Contributor V

Hello Everyone,

We are using IMX7D with android 9.0 in our product with a 1MW module. I want to set a static random address for the Bluetooth

How can this be achieved in android 9.0(uboot or kernel), can someone please shed some light on it?

@Yuri  

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately the setup it is related to the Firmware of the Module, so please contact Murata ( module Maker of the Bluetooth)  to get the information about the driver, to make the configuration in other devices usually there is a config file for this purposes. But I really do not know with this Cypress device, and it is better to contact with Murata, to see what features they are offering.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately the setup it is related to the Firmware of the Module, so please contact Murata ( module Maker of the Bluetooth)  to get the information about the driver, to make the configuration in other devices usually there is a config file for this purposes. But I really do not know with this Cypress device, and it is better to contact with Murata, to see what features they are offering.

0 Kudos