cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking WEC7 API documentation for the MX53 VPU

Jump to solution
wylie
Contributor I

Hi, I'm looking for the "i.MX5x VPU Application Programming Interface Windows Embedded Compact 7 Reference Manual" and "i.MX53 Applications Processor Reference Manual" as referenced in section 28-4 in the i.MX53 ARD Windows Embedded Compact 7 Reference Manual, but oddly I can't seem to find it anywhere in the i.MX53 Software and development tool resources section. Could someone please point me to its location?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shane,

Attach you would find both documents,  I can confirm that even you see that the VPU Api Reference Manual mentions it is for the i.MX51 both devices had the same VPU so it applies perfectly in both.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Shane,

Attach you would find both documents,  I can confirm that even you see that the VPU Api Reference Manual mentions it is for the i.MX51 both devices had the same VPU so it applies perfectly in both.

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!