Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample C code to disable MMC High Speed Mode

Jump to solution
vincentchou
Contributor IV

Dear sir,

Right now we are using i.MX6 Solo Lite EVK and need to port a Wifi driver.  Unfortunately, we also need to figure out how to disable SDIO High Speed mode on the same Wifi Module SDIO interface. I checked IMX6SLRM pdf file and discovered the following description in the section 54. 

====================

disable_sdio_high_speed_mode(void)

{

send CMD52 to clear bit EHS at address 0x13 and read after write to confirm EHS bit is

cleared;

change clock divisor value or configure the system clock feeding into uSDHC to generate the

card_clk of the desired value below 25MHz;

(data transactions like normal peers)

}

====================

Could anyone share some coding example to meet the description in the above section?  That would save me some time to understand how to control the register in i.MX6SL.  Let me thank you beforehand!

Vincent

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent

please look at SDK uSDHC tests

i.MX 6Series Platform SDK : Bare-metal SDK

Check link below

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vincent

please look at SDK uSDHC tests

i.MX 6Series Platform SDK : Bare-metal SDK

Check link below

Best regards

chip

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos