Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SABRE Board Analogue Video Input

Jump to solution
samuelshort
Contributor I

Hi,

I wish to use the SABRE development board with the i.MX 6SoloX processor to develop computer vision processing and I require the use of the analogue video input on the processor. Does the SABRE board have access to this feature as I cannot find the 'video in' as an input to the board. The parallel camera connector is not sufficient as a key feature i require is compatibility with various cameras via an analogue video input.

Thank you,

Sam

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

VADC_IN signals are located on LCD expansion port. Please look at the schematic.

Have a great day,
YUri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

VADC_IN signals are located on LCD expansion port. Please look at the schematic.

Have a great day,
YUri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
samuelshort
Contributor I

Thank you Yuri,
Where can I find the schematic?

Kind Regards,
Sam

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos