Running FreeRTOS application from external memory i.e Board RAM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running FreeRTOS application from external memory i.e Board RAM

ranjay_shandilya
Contributor III

I am using IAR ide and trying to run my FreeRTOS application from sdram.

I am using .icf file provided with DSK example provided by NXP as below (attached file). But, My application crashes during BOARD_InitBootClocks() call.

Any reason?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @ranjay_shandilya ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Before answering your question, I was wondering if you can describe the testing environment, for instance, the board, debugger, etc.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ranjay_shandilya
Contributor III

Hi @jeremyzhou 

Board is i.MXRT1050 EVK and I am using JLink ultra for flashing and debugging

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please check whether you download the SDK library for the MIMXRT1050 EVK, as the RT1050 has two versions of evaluation boards, MIMXRT1050 EVK and MIMXRT1050 EVKB. Have a great day, TIC ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: - If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you! - We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos