Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT485-Flexcomm

Jump to solution
Gajendiran
Contributor I

Hello,

We are using RT685 in our design. Need clarification on the Flexcomm interface.

As per the datasheet page number (Rev1.7): 77  says "In the RT600, the I2S function is included in Flexcomm Interface 6 and Flexcomm Interface 7". But in the EV board, the audio amplifier I2S is connected to the Flexcomm interface 1(I2S BLCK,I2S DAI,I2S WS) and Flex interface 3(I2S DAO) signal.

The I2S interface will be supported by the all Flexcomm interface? or Only Flexcomm interface 6 and 7 only please conform

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Gajendiran 

In the RT6xx, the I2S function is included in Flexcomm Interfaces 0 through 7

Each multi-function Flexcomm Interface provides a choice of peripheral functions, one of which must be chosen by the use.

The exact functions possible depend on the pins available on the package being used, refer to the specific device data sheet and pinout for details

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=UM11147

Acording with the RM, on the table 9,  you can see all the support with the flexcomm interface

CarlosGarabito_0-1644592991823.png

I hope this will help you

Have a good day

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CarlosGarabito
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Gajendiran 

In the RT6xx, the I2S function is included in Flexcomm Interfaces 0 through 7

Each multi-function Flexcomm Interface provides a choice of peripheral functions, one of which must be chosen by the use.

The exact functions possible depend on the pins available on the package being used, refer to the specific device data sheet and pinout for details

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=UM11147

Acording with the RM, on the table 9,  you can see all the support with the flexcomm interface

CarlosGarabito_0-1644592991823.png

I hope this will help you

Have a good day