Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question, i.MX28 EMI/ additive latency

Jump to solution
Aemj
Contributor IV

Dear team,

I would like to ask about i.MCX28 EMI/ additive latency.

In i.MX28 reference manual, it is said the EMI does not support ‘additive latency’.

In my understanding,

If one needs to add additive latency, then one has to add the additive latency into CASLAT and also WRLAT parameter.

Am I correct?

Thanks,

Miyamoto

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Additive latency  (in the JEDEC Specification) allows a read or write command to be issued
immediately following the active command. In this sense we cannot  "add the additive latency"

for i.MX28.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Additive latency  (in the JEDEC Specification) allows a read or write command to be issued
immediately following the active command. In this sense we cannot  "add the additive latency"

for i.MX28.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos