cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with HDMI audio

GunjanSamaiya
Contributor I

Hi

I have problem with HDMI audio,I am working on imx53 with android gingerbread.My problem is, HDMI audio not working well.When I use "aplay" command for playing audio its work fine but when I use android player for playing same audio file the output received through stereo output jack in place of HDMI.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Gunjan
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

GunjanSamaiya
Contributor I

Thanks for replay 

When I run below give command in android adb shell then i get audio from HDMI port

/system/bin/alsa_aplay -D hw:1,0 -f dat /mnt/sdcard/equinox-48KHz.wav

but if I play this equinox-48KHz.wav file through the android player then its play well but the output not coming from HDMI port.

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: imx3stack [imx-3stack], device 0: SGTL5000 SGTL5000-0 []
Subdevices: 0/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: imx3stackspdif [imx-3stack-spdif], device 0: IMX SPDIF mxc spdif-0 []
Subdevices: 1/1
Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

Ajith P Venugopal said:

Hi Gunjan, 

Can you elaborate the problem a bit more? I would like to know whether you using your own configurations/Settings for the audio test. Please provide a register/code snippet if so. This will help us to trace out the problem immediately...

Ajith P V

0 Kudos

ajithpv
Contributor V

Hi Gunjan, 

Can you elaborate the problem a bit more? I would like to know whether you using your own configurations/Settings for the audio test. Please provide a register/code snippet if so. This will help us to trace out the problem immediately...

Ajith P V

0 Kudos