Pre-built Android for iMX7 sabre

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-built Android for iMX7 sabre

jonathancheng
Contributor I

Does NXP provide a pre-built iMX7 demo Android image for the sabre board just like the iMX6 sabre? I can find the iMX7 support in the iMX Android document, but I cannot find any pre-built image in the NXP web site. Maybe I need to compile the Android image from scratch?

Thanks,

Jonathan 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

danwei_luo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jonathan,

Pre-built demo image of Android M6.0.1 for i.MX7D is available now. You can find it in the following link:

i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool|NXP

Best regards,

Danwei Luo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jonathan,

Currently, just the Linux L4.1.15_1.2.0_iMX7D pre-built example image for the SABRE board of the i.MX7 is available on the following link:

i.MX 7Dual SABRE Board|NXP

Additional prebuilt images will be added soon, including Android BPSs.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

wesleyyen
Contributor I

i.MX 7Dual SABRE Board|NXP  <=== Page Not Found

2/26/2018

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, fixed broken link.

Best regards!

/Carlos