cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMIC GUI: Program and Verify Buttons not highlighted

michaelbazarov
Contributor II

Hello all,

I am using GUI Rev 4 and the PMIC PF0100 Eval board along with the socket board to try and set OTP fuses on unprogrammed PMICs. I have the script for the configuration I want but the program and verify buttons are not clickable. I placed J17 jumpers accross pins 1 and 2 to allow OTP programming and ran my OTP script in the script editor. Pretty sure I burned the fuses on the embedded eval board PMIC but when I click "Blank device" it now says device programmed when before it said device blank. Is there a way to get the GUI to verify my configuration? Did i even program the new part i placed in the socket board or just the one on the eval board?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
5 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the Chapter 5 of the attached document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mike,

It the part has already programmed, when the board connect to the GUI, Enable Target, the “Buck Supplies” and “Linear Supplies”  panel will show the fuses information about the part, you can check if this is what you want.

To do the program, after load the script, it needs to click the “Convert Script File” button on the bottom firstly, then you will the the “PROGRAM”  button will switch from gray to green. It is recommended to click “Verify After Programming” button at the same time.

Reards,

Weidong

0 Kudos

michaelbazarov
Contributor II

"To do the program, after load the script, it needs to click the “Convert Script File” button on the bottom firstly, then you will the the “PROGRAM”  button will switch from gray to green. It is recommended to click “Verify After Programming” button at the same time."

I did that and the Program button never turned green.

Are the Buck and Linear Supplies Panels showing configuration for both the PMIC soldered to the EVAL board AND the loose PMIC part I placed into the socket programmer board that is plugged into the EVAL board I2c header?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What socket programmer board do you use? Please specify.

Have a great day,

Artur

0 Kudos

michaelbazarov
Contributor II

KITPF0100SKTEVBE

700-27867 Rev B

SCH-27867 Rev B

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos