Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCMCIA for M9328MX21ADSE

Jump to solution
rayangli
Contributor I

Dears !

the datasheet doesn't provide more information about PCMCIA, only provide the description about signals.

So, could the i.MX21(M9328MX21ADSE) support the usage of  I/O devices.

thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi rayang

if necessary, you can obtain i.MX21 ADS PCMCIA daughter card schematic creating service request.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi rayang

if necessary, you can obtain i.MX21 ADS PCMCIA daughter card schematic creating service request.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rayangli
Contributor I
I found it !
“PCMCIA/CF host controller interface compliant with the PCMCIA standard release 2.1 (for I/O Cards) and fully compliant with the Compact Flash Specification V1.4” on i.MX21 Applications Processor Reference Manual.
thanks~
0 Kudos