cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenCV code Exeuction

Jump to solution
1990rahulreddy
Contributor IV

I have to execute code in python + openCV. I read "processor expert for iMX", but, not getting idea, how to execute & interface OV5640 camera for iMX6-SABRE- SDP

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In the i.MX6 series Linux BSPs by FSL/NXP, all video capture devices (cameras) are implemented as regular v4l2 capture devices. For more information, please refer to the Section 9.2 "V4L2 Capture Device" of attached i.MX6 Linux Refernce Manual document and to the Chapter 7 of attached i.MX6 BSP Porting Guide document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In the i.MX6 series Linux BSPs by FSL/NXP, all video capture devices (cameras) are implemented as regular v4l2 capture devices. For more information, please refer to the Section 9.2 "V4L2 Capture Device" of attached i.MX6 Linux Refernce Manual document and to the Chapter 7 of attached i.MX6 BSP Porting Guide document.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
1990rahulreddy
Contributor IV

@ Artur : But, how can I transfer .py file. I know Ecplise, Processor Expert, NFS. But, how should I execute

0 Kudos