cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NDA for HAB implementation

aqeel
Contributor I

Hello,

We have an i.mx 6UL based gateway from Rigado and we are implementing High Assurance Boot (HAB). To access the Security Reference Manual for i.MX6, we need to have an NDA with the NXP. 

I have already submitted a request for downloading the reference manual along with the contact details of local NXP representatives in Munich, Germany. I haven't still got any response to that.

Could someone assist me in finding the right contact person. 

Best,
Aqeel

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
3 Replies

chetkaufman
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Aqeel, Can you confirm if you have already submitted a ticket request at nxp.com/support?  If so, do you have a ticket number or a confirmation email that you can post so we can follow up?   Who is your NXP representative in Munich so I can follow up with them?

aqeel
Contributor I

I tried again to submit a request to download the security reference Manual and was able to download it right away after submitting the request. I used the details of one of the local contact persons at the NXP, Munich. I had already sent him the details about the NDA.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muhmmad,

this kind of situations are handled internally (not in the community), please submit a request ticket at www.nxp.com/support and you will be contacted by a Technical Sales Representative. Or you can also ask by chat in the same URL.

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------