cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi display connection

inkyushin
Contributor I

Hi all,

I got in trouble connecting multi display on one i.mx 6 dual lite board in physical way.

Here is what I am trying to do :

We right now have 3 displays. 

We are supposed to use one HDMI port, one LVDS and one display parallel for multi connection
Every display panel is attaced with AD board. So, with HDMI port, we are going to use HDMI to DVI cable to connect between NXP board and AD board of one display. But the problem is when we use LVDS. LVDS cable is connected between display and NXP board but how can i connect between NXP board and AD board. Is it supposed to use HDMI to DVI stuff? If so, since there is only one HDMI port which alreay is used in first display, I cannot find a way to connect between this. Maybe there could be other way to connect two display on one NXP board. Please let me know how it works.
According to NXP engineer guy, I need to use LDB port but I cannot figure out how to do it.
For your understanding, i will attach three picture. First one is the document about the display setting. Second one is general outline of what I am trying to do. Third one is where LVDS is used.
Since I never connect multi display on one board, I need your help 
Thank you.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Inkyu

do you have board schematic, please look at lvds lcd connection on

Sabre SD schematic spf-27392 p.7

Schematics (1)
"Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files. (REV C5) "
http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/hardware-development-tools/sabre-development-system/s...

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos