cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse cursor lost when using MFW_v4lsink

franklee19731
Contributor I

Hi All,

We use gstreamer to decode and display video, such as H264, Motion JPEG.

It works, but I find that the mouse cursor is hidden by video displayed. I notice that totem player can display video with the the same gstreamer plugin mfw_v4lsink, and the mouse cursor is right on the video (not hidden). I have a look at totem source code, there is nothing special, totem just use playbin2 plugin, and does not set any property about the mouse cursor or alpha blending.

My C program is derive from gst-launch command line as follows, both the program and command line hide the mouse.

gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/home/linaro/workspace/234.mp4 ! decodebin2 ! mfw_v4lsink axis-top=0 axis=left=600 disp-width=640 disp-height=480

Why the mouse cursor are hidden by the video displayed, how can I display the cursor?

Thanks in advence!

regards

Frank

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Frank,

What version are you using of BSP?  Which board are you using?,  I have always seen that the gstreamer gst-launch command always hide the mouse coursor. I think totem player call the Gstreamer command but also do the combining of the cursor with the video. Check this linK

i.MX53 gstreamer on framebuffer?

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos