Merging file in MCU XPRESSO IDE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging file in MCU XPRESSO IDE

Deepaksingh123
Contributor I

I am working on I.MX RT 1170 Eval board NXP Processor so in that there are 2 ,3 file like I2C SPI and GPIO so some are common file in these so I want to know how to merge these common file into single file.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Deepaksingh123 ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Frankly, I'm not very clear with this question, it seems like you want to optimize the software architecture of the code demo, is it right?
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Deepaksingh123
Contributor I

Hi,

We want to merge/add two device driver programs i.e. lpi2c and lpspi device driver example of SDK need to make one program.

I need to intergrate lpi2c, gpio and lpspi device driver examples as a single program.

thanks,

sarita pandey

My requirement is to 

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) We want to merge/add two device driver programs i.e. lpi2c and lpspi device driver example of SDK need to make one program.
I need to integrate lpi2c, gpio and lpspi device driver examples as a single program.
-- According to your statement, you want to implement the multiple driver functions in a demo project, if yes, it's able to make it, however, it needs the developer to port the code by himself.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos