Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX1 bare-metal example code

Jump to solution
samcheck
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I need to resurrect UART 2 on the MC9328MX1

All the code supporting that UART was removed and a couple years later all the code was migrated from one version control system to another. 

I know the odds are pretty long for efficiently bringing up a peripheral with only the manual for help.  Do you know of a bare-metal example that uses UART 2 without just using an OS’s drivers that I don’t have?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Samuel

please look at attached file.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Samuel

please look at attached file.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

samcheck
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you!

0 Kudos