cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP3/AAC decoding problem

Jump to solution
henri_bragge
Contributor II

When playing MP3/AAC/OGG audio files with gplay, audio keeps a crackling noise. This only happens on my custom image. FSL default image (X11 11.09.01 image) works OK. I have verified that gstreamer/alsa/gst-plugins and all other versions are identical in my image, but haven't found any meaningful difference. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem, and could provide some hints?

My HW is MX53 QSB, and kernel 2.35.3.

I attached gplay debug output with GST_DEBUG=2 (gplay-mp3.txt) and GST_DEBUG=3 (gplay-mp3-full.txt). Some warnings exist, but they also occur on FSL image that has no audible decoding problems.

Original Attachment has been moved to: gplay-mp3.txt.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: gplay-mp3-full.txt.zip

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adrian_alonso
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You could review how open source community is integrating and generating a custom BSP where that have support for

iMX53 QSB and you could take as reference to compare it with your integration process.

Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform · GitHub

From your log files seem that is a more likely a gstreamer related error, compare the build options used in Ltib base release, Yoctoproject and your custom BSP.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
adrian_alonso
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You could review how open source community is integrating and generating a custom BSP where that have support for

iMX53 QSB and you could take as reference to compare it with your integration process.

Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform · GitHub

From your log files seem that is a more likely a gstreamer related error, compare the build options used in Ltib base release, Yoctoproject and your custom BSP.

Regards

0 Kudos