MMPF0200F6AEP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMPF0200F6AEP

Contributor I

According to the official imx6solox development board, I designed a similar development board, but after power-on, the power chip MMPF0200F6AEP, SW2_3V3 output is only about 2.7V, other power supplies have no output or less than the set voltage, resulting in the board can not work.I don't know where the problem is, no idea.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhang

one can check Figure 6. Default Start-up Sequence and PWRON, SNVS

voltages with oscilloscope, as they may affect turn on event which is described in

sect.6.1.2.2 PWRON Pin , sect.6.4.2.1Turn On Events MMPF0200 Datasheet

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/MMPF0200.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor I

thanks  igorpadykov!i find i make a mistake with  the  footprint of the reset button,which led to reset always! when i remove the reset button ,the power can be normal  sometimes.

Because  I  find  when the first time  i  power up the  board , the led which controlled by VGEN3_2V8  is always blinking .the output voltage of  MMPF0200  is  not  normal.but  if   i  power down and then quickly power on the board  again  ,the led  which controlled by VGEN3_2V8  is lighted nomally,then i  measure the output voltage of  MMPF0200  ,and find that  the output are all normal.can you tell me  why ?

0 Kudos