Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMDC Profiling Tool

Jump to solution
erezsteinberg
Contributor IV

Hi all-

I found references to an 'MMDC Profiling tool" from Freescale, but I can't find where to download it.

Can anyone point me to it?

Regards,

Erez

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the following :

Re: i.MX6 :: SabreSDP :: Measure DDR throughput in SabreSDP

Re: MX6 Linux BSP Unit Tests MMDC2 - Verifone

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
gilbertomorejon
Contributor I

How has this question been answered? Both links are to restricted content.

0 Kudos
erezsteinberg
Contributor IV

I wasn't able to access the links provided by Yuri.

But -- I was able to find the source code for the MMDC Profiling Tool in a patch on GitHub.

android-imx6-kitkat/0425-ENGR00285547-Add-mmdc-profiling-tool.patch at master · rabeeh/android-imx6-...

For usage, see -  IMX6 Memory Bandwidth usage - RidgeRun Developer Connection

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the following :

Re: i.MX6 :: SabreSDP :: Measure DDR throughput in SabreSDP

Re: MX6 Linux BSP Unit Tests MMDC2 - Verifone

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
erezsteinberg
Contributor IV

I can't access both these locations ---  I get a message: "Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here."

0 Kudos