cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIMX8QXP-CPU PCIe with M.2 connector

xarowubas
Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to connect this kind of PCIe adapter with M.2 connector on MCIMX8QXP-CPU board to use a PCIe board:

https://www.amazon.fr/KALEA-INFORMATIQUE-%C2%A9-Carte-Utiliser/dp/B078883MK2/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_5?_...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

LaurentBardet
Contributor III

Hi Xaro,

We are currently experimenting i.MX8XQXPMEK PCIe link using a very similar PCIe to M.2 adapter.

Our custom PCIe daughter board is successfully discovered under linux (enumeration and BAR configuration), see command "lspci -v".

However, we need PCIe support in uBoot, it seems it is not yet fully implemented and/or working currently. We are currently searching for this information, if anybody knows ?

Best regards,

Laurent

0 Kudos

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Xaro,

In theory, just considering the hardware side, they should be compatible if the hardware specification is compliant. However, I’m afraid that i.MX8QX is still on preproduction and no additional information/support could be provided yet. For further assistance, please contact with your Sales / FAE.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos