Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIMX6QP-SDB schematic not found

Jump to solution
stefanmattes
Contributor II

Hi

we got the SABRE Board MCIMX6QP-SDB from our distributor for testing Android by using the Qplus controller. The board only has one OTG USB on board, the HOST USB is not available. We want activate the USB Host connector and had to add some components.

The problem is, there is no schematic available on the support site for this board, for SABRE Smart Device Board only.

Please could you post the link to the schematic for MCIMX6QP-SDB.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan

i.MX6QP SDB schematic can be found on

Schematics (3)

Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files

for i.MX 6QuadPlus (i.MX 6DualPlus emulation) (REV 1)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Stefan

i.MX6QP SDB schematic can be found on

Schematics (3)

Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files

for i.MX 6QuadPlus (i.MX 6DualPlus emulation) (REV 1)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos