Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux kernel image and optee image UUU in iMX8M Mini

Jump to solution
inigovicentewal
Contributor III

Hi,

I have downloaded L4.14.98_2.0.0_ga_images_MX8MMEVK and I am using the example example_kernel_emmc, and I see that it uses _Image and uTee.tar. Where are those files?
can i use Image-imx8mmevk.bin as _Image? Where can I get uTee.tar?

Can someone explain to me where to get these files?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes you can use Image-imx8mmevk.bin as _Image, for OP-TEE it doesn't come in the demo image we provide, it needs to be compiled by customers.

Please take a look to the i.MX Yocto Project User's Guide, section 5.6.10 OP-TEE enablement, you can download documentation from here:

Linux L4.14.98_2.0.0 Documentation

If you don't want/need to use Optee you can always use uuu.auto to flash the demo image, uboot and rootfs.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Aldo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AldoG
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Yes you can use Image-imx8mmevk.bin as _Image, for OP-TEE it doesn't come in the demo image we provide, it needs to be compiled by customers.

Please take a look to the i.MX Yocto Project User's Guide, section 5.6.10 OP-TEE enablement, you can download documentation from here:

Linux L4.14.98_2.0.0 Documentation

If you don't want/need to use Optee you can always use uuu.auto to flash the demo image, uboot and rootfs.

Hope this helps,

Best regards,

Aldo.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!