Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KITPFPGMEVME

Jump to solution
olivierlavillon
Contributor I

Hello,

I want to use the KITPFPGMEVME with KTPF0100GUI application under Windows7 32bits

I need the NI-VISA 5.1.2 (page 8 of KTPFPGMEVMEUG, Rev. 3.0 documentation)

but this driver is not availablele on NI website.

Can you send me the NI-VISA 5.1.2?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Oliver,

I’m assuming that you are using the KITPFPGMEVME REV B (KITPFPGMEVME should have a sticker on the bottom with “REV B” on it), please correct me if I’m wrong.

With the latest version of the GUI (4.1.0.6), the NI-VISA software is no longer needed, it works off the HID driver (Windows HID driver).

You can find more details in the Use Guide for this version of the GUI on the following link: www.nxp.com/files/analog/doc/user_guide/KTPFSWUG4.pdf

And additionally the KITPFPGMEVME Rev B Programmer User Guide in the following link: www.nxp.com/files/analog/doc/user_guide/KTPFPGHWUG.pdf

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Oliver,

I’m assuming that you are using the KITPFPGMEVME REV B (KITPFPGMEVME should have a sticker on the bottom with “REV B” on it), please correct me if I’m wrong.

With the latest version of the GUI (4.1.0.6), the NI-VISA software is no longer needed, it works off the HID driver (Windows HID driver).

You can find more details in the Use Guide for this version of the GUI on the following link: www.nxp.com/files/analog/doc/user_guide/KTPFSWUG4.pdf

And additionally the KITPFPGMEVME Rev B Programmer User Guide in the following link: www.nxp.com/files/analog/doc/user_guide/KTPFPGHWUG.pdf

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos