cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues about MX6DL

tony_l_cai
Contributor III

Hi,all

Our custom board cant find HID interface when entering into Serial Downloader mode.After test, we find the root cause is the MX6DL cannot read the boot mode pin correctly. When we set boot mode [10] [01] [11], all these boot mode cannot find the HID interface and cannot enter into Serial Downloader mode except the boot mode [00]. Why???

Ok, this is the first problem. And then the second comming, When we boot from fuse,we should blow the fuses. and we need to catch the uart log by MFG tool. After  jumping into OS img,the uart log didnt turn up at all.And I need to say, this custom board is on the EVT1 stage, EVT0 can catch the uart log. There is no differences between SW and HW in the aspect of the UART.Why???

So can I assume the MX6DL CPU has some defects from above all these problems ?

Help me 3Q~

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi tony

there may be many reasons and you should narrow down them.

You can recheck Chapter 8 Avoiding Board Bring-up Problems  IMX6DQ6SDLHDG

One can try to prolong POR up to 1 sec. or

remove the RTC crystal and short the RTC_XTALI pin to GND (to enable

internal ring oscillator). If the boards can pass the boot up test, it means the root

cause is ERR007926.

Also one can reset with second POR (without removing power), check

SRC_SBMR registers with jtag.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos