Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing eDP with iMX6

Jump to solution
mohammedazlum
Contributor IV

Hello,

eDP ( Embedded DisplayPort) will not support directly to iMX6 CPU. So we need to use a eDP converter/ bridge between the eDP and iMX6.

Please let us know that, whether FSL has tested the eDP with iMX6 ? If tested, could you provide the eDP converter part number ?

Regards,

Azlum

Labels (4)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Azlum

eDP is not supported natively in hardware, seems one can use

converter like DSI to eDP or similar:

PS8640,42 – MIPI Dual Channel DSI to eDP (paradetech.com/products/displayport-transmitters/ps8642/).

I am not aware of eDP usage with i.MX6.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Azlum

eDP is not supported natively in hardware, seems one can use

converter like DSI to eDP or similar:

PS8640,42 – MIPI Dual Channel DSI to eDP (paradetech.com/products/displayport-transmitters/ps8642/).

I am not aware of eDP usage with i.MX6.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!