显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

IMX8M mini - MotionMark1.2 GPU performance in Chromium

571 次查看
CharrB
Contributor I

Hello,

I got a really generic question about the maximum results of MotionMark1.2 test could be achieved on IMX 8M Mini. I have been performing tests with custom made board using glmark2-es2 on top of Weston (9.0.0) and results are visually smooth and looks well. When VSync is forced I see all tests can reach 60fps or 30fps ( display 1920x1080@60) and looks really good. However when running MotionMark tests:

MotionMark 1.2 (browserbench.org)

I can reach final results in range of ~1.1 (MotionMark states that test is launched for 'Large screen').. and visually those results are far from what I saw in glmark2-es. Chromium states that browser is supporting GPU, and I can see all the renderings on the screen. I am using distro based on NXP's meta with imx-gpu-viv 6.4.3 driver. I have launched only chromium-ozone-wayland on top of weston (kiosk-shell). No other 'heavy' services running in background. 

My question is what would be the results we could expect from IMX8M mini + 2GB RAM? Could someone please share results from MotionMark1.2? I could then at least understand what IMX8 mini shall be capable to reach with this test.

Thanks!

0 项奖励
回复
0 回复数