Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6Ultra Lite Evk - Linux BSP and Document Support

Jump to solution
dongjianfeng
Contributor II

Dear All,

We are about to start a new satellite communication project and interested in the IMX6Ultra Lite EVK. I have downloaded i.MX 6UltraLite EVK - Quick Start Guide and reading through it. Also I am browsing i.MX 6 Series Software and Development Tool Resources page for downloading Linux BSP, documents and relevant SDK tools. However, I realized that non of the Linux BSP stating supporting for the IMX6Ultra Lite Evk. Also, in the quick start guide, Page11, "Download BSP Images" section, the firmwares (ie, u-boot-imx6ulevk_sd.imx) are not included in any of the package for Linux 3.14.28?

is Linux BSP for IMX6Ultra Lite Evk supported? Where can I find all the Linux BSP and SDK tools for IMX6Ultra lite Evk?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

please go to this link to download the documents and BSP: i.MX6ULtraLite Evaluation Kit|NXP

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

please go to this link to download the documents and BSP: i.MX6ULtraLite Evaluation Kit|NXP

dongjianfeng
Contributor II

Hi Jimmy, Thanks for reply. Yes, the SDK are actually in the "Download" tab of i.MX6ULtraLite Evaluation Kit|NXP​  .

johncoleman
Contributor IV

I have a related question:

We are working with the iMx6sx/sl processors, testing on the imx6-UltraLite and imx6-Sabre-Solo Boards.

I have been compiling the Images under Yocto on.

But, I can not find the relevant DTS files:

~/yocto_3.14.38-6UL/build/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-libc-headers/3.14-r0/linux-3.14/arch/arm/boot/dts $

imx6sl-evk.dts

imx6sl-pinfunc.h

imx6sl-warp.dts

imx6sl.dtsi

imx6sx-pinfunc.h

imx6sx-sabreauto.dts

imx6sx-sdb-reva.dts

imx6sx-sdb.dts

imx6sx-sdb.dtsi

imx6sx.dtsi

Why are these files missing (but I can still compile the Images for the Board),

and how do I add them to the Yocto source ?

... I need to add GPIO access in the DTS via the DTS files.

0 Kudos