cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6 NAND boot debugging

Jump to solution
rickardandersso
Contributor III

I am currently working with trying to boot from NAND flash on a IM6UL board. My problem is that something fails early and I do not know how far I got in the boot process. According to documentation there is  a pointer to a boot log at 0x1e0. In the boot log at 0x00901d14 I can see that there are a few entries starting with 0x10002 and ending with 0x70033.

My question is where I can find documentation describing the codes in the boot log?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rickard

may be useful attached file and below link, though I am afraid boot log is not documented.

i.MX6Q NAND boot issues 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
rickardandersso
Contributor III

Thanks, this helped! I am now successfully booting from my NAND flash.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rickard

may be useful attached file and below link, though I am afraid boot log is not documented.

i.MX6Q NAND boot issues 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!