How to set sim module baud rate on imx6ul ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set sim module baud rate on imx6ul ?

markchien
Contributor I

HI~all

Did you have any idea with setting sim module baud rate on imx6ul?

In IMX6UL.RM ch45, we set SIM Control Register bit 6~8 to determine baud rate.

擷取.JPG

My question is :

1. If i want to set flexible divisor, i need to set sim baud_sel  register to "111". And set the SIM Divisor Register.

But i set any value to this register. It fail on data transmit. So, what value i need to set ?

sim_divisor.JPG

2. If i set the two register above, i need to set the sample12 register at the same time?

sample12.JPG

If i enable this register, it means what value divide by 12 ? 

3. Could you support me a way to set divisor with these register ?? 

Thanks~

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

from the team :

"i.MX6UL has passed EMV L1 pre-certification with simv2 driver and EMV L1 stack, TDA8035 is used as smartcard interface.

Micropross STAR 3150 hardware adapter and Integri’s INQ test software is used for pre-certification, which is the same as used in test laboratory appointed by EMV organization.

Baud rate configuration can be found in simv2 driver, which is in drivers/mxc/sim/ in linux release package (such as 4.1.15-r0),the related function is sim_set_baud_rate().

Currently only the value decribed in chapter 8.3.3.1 in EMV v4.3 Book1 is handled, i.e. F=372, D=1,2,4."

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer to the following Limitations of the i.MX SIM Controller to Pass the EMV Certification

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos