Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make the customized toolchain work with Ltib

Jump to solution
junsun
Contributor II

Hello all ,

I met a strange problem when i use Ltib and customized linaro tool chain to build my project.

To my project, i need to use newer linaro toolchain to replace the gcc-4.6.2 (glibc2.13).

After i modify the configure option [ Toolchain , ToolchainPath and CFLAGS) and rebuild my project, i found the compile process is halted at .Processing: base_libs. Before that, the linux kernel is compiled successfully.

Processing: base_libs

=======================

Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm,

sudo /opt/freescale/ltib/usr/bin/rpm --root /home/cyabc/ltib/rootfs --dbpath /var/lib/rpm -e --allmatches --nodeps --define '_tmppath /tmp/ltib' base_libs 2>/dev/null
sudo /opt/freescale/ltib/usr/bin/rpm --root /home/cyabc/ltib/rootfs --dbpath /var/lib/rpm --prefix / --ignorearch -ivh --force --excludedocs --define '_tmppath /tmp/ltib' /home/cyabc/ltib/rpm/RPMS/arm/base_libs-1.2-1.arm.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
ld-linux.so.3(GLIBC_2.4)   is needed by base_libs-1.2-1

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting
traceback:
main:572

Started: Fri Jun 14 20:57:47 2013
Ended:   Fri Jun 14 21:17:12 2013
Elapsed: 1165 seconds

Build Failed

I have attched the error log in attachment file. Could anyone can help to resolve this problem

Original Attachment has been moved to: ltib_build_logt.txt.zip

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lily_zhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the link http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2012-09/msg00069.html. It maybe helpful for you to resolve the problem.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
xiexp
Contributor I

are you solver this problem?

0 Kudos
lily_zhang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the link http://sourceware.org/ml/crossgcc/2012-09/msg00069.html. It maybe helpful for you to resolve the problem.

0 Kudos
junsun
Contributor II

platform is i.mx6

os is linux3.0.35

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Jun Sun, please click Correct Answer/Helpful Answer if your question had been answered.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Dear Jun Sun, Freescale does not support other toochain and you may need to get help from somewhere else.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos
YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Jun Sun, please specify which platform you are working on?

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos