cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable side channel test

asmaa
Contributor V

Hello All,

I was able to successfully enable spread spectrum in uboot. I want to enable side channel test in kernel.

Can anyone point me how can i do it? Also, Is there any program to test it ?

Thanks & Regards,

Asma

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Asma

could you provide more details about "side channel test".

In general supported features are described in linux documentation

on i.MX Software and Development Tools | NXP 

Linux Manual describes how enable them.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

asmaa
Contributor V

Hi igorpadykov‌,

Sorry, I myself was not very clear on this. Now I have received a bit of more information. Basically I am looking for DES DPA test. This is the patch and test  I found from my colleague which they used in bare metal few years ago. I tried to apply the patch in CAAM driver (caamalg.c) and seems it has been changed a lot, hence cannot apply it. I am looking for something more recent in this to help with DES DPA test.

Regards,

Asma

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Asma

I am afraid it is not supported in nxp bsps, seems most suitable option

is to develop it using Commercial Support and Engineering Services | NXP 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos