cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enable Secure boot in Imx8m?

Jump to solution
ravindrajinka88
Contributor I

Hi, As an embedded engineer im much familier with Microcotroller, but im new to the imx (processor). currently i'm working with imx8m with Yocto. Here im having the problem in enabling secure boot in imx8m. To enable secure boot I'm referring the following links please let me know which is correct and also please let me know anything that i missed to refer.

link-1: mx8m_mx8mm_secure_boot.txt\guides\habv4\imx\doc - uboot-imx - i.MX U-Boot 

link-2: mx8_mx8x_secure_boot.txt\guides\ahab\imx\doc - uboot-imx - i.MX U-Boot 

Thanks,

Ravindra

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Use the following resource:

mx8m_mx8mm_secure_boot.txt\guides\habv4\imx\doc - uboot-imx - i.MX U-Boot 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Use the following resource:

mx8m_mx8mm_secure_boot.txt\guides\habv4\imx\doc - uboot-imx - i.MX U-Boot 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos