[HID(R):LIBUSB_ERROR_TIMEOUT ] SDPS: boot -f imx-boot-imx8qxpmek-sd.bin-flash

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chaoqian
Contributor I

The DDR configuration is modified when the Linux of the IMX8QXP is started. When the compiled flash.bin file is burnt using UUU, the following error is reported, and no information is displayed on the serial port.

The execution fails when the execution progress reaches 19% each time.

pastedImage_1.png

In addition, another compiled flash.bin file is available, as shown in the following figure.

pastedImage_2.png

The operations are performed according to the 《Bootloader Customization of the i.MX8X Board Development Board 4.14.98_ga》. Only the following modifications are made: The DDR configuration file of the SCFW and the DDR size in the U-boot. Does anyone know the cause? Am I missing something?

Thank you very much. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

chaoqian
Contributor I

pastedImage_1.png

i follow the guide and compile the flash.bin success, but it seems doesn't work.

It even do not have just one line log from the serial.

when i excute "uuu.exe -v -b spl imx-boot-imx8qxpmek-sd.bin-flash", it shows

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Since it fails at the first command, most likely the issue is the DDR configuration. Please follow the steps from the DDR Stress Test documentation and used the tool to check if the DDR config files are working.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-346060 

0 Kudos