Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAB hangs on iMX8M Plus

Jump to solution
DanielD
Contributor II

Hi,

I am currently working with a custom Platform using the i.MX8M Plus and try to get secure boot running. I already implemented it on platforms using i.MX8M Mini and i.MX8M Nano, so I tried it the same way I did before by verifying several Images one after another. The verification of the SPL works with no problems, but as soon as the SPL calls the API to verify another Image, it does not return.

Are there any significant differences between the HAB versions on the mini and nano platforms compared to the plus that could cause this problem?

Kind regards

Daniel

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DanielD
Contributor II

Hi @Harvey021,

it seems like we messed up our OC-RAM Layout. After fixing it up it does work like intended.

Kind regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @DanielD 

These are using different hab versions, but there is no significant difference between them.

Please share hab event.

Best regards

Harvey

0 Kudos
DanielD
Contributor II

Hi @Harvey021,

as I stated the authentication call never returns. I do not get any outputs on my terminal until a hard reset. Other HAB functions like entry, exit, or check target do work on the other hand.

0 Kudos
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

won't be hang, if you try to verify on open device. let's see what hab event.

Best regards

Harvey

0 Kudos
DanielD
Contributor II

Hi @Harvey021,

it seems like we messed up our OC-RAM Layout. After fixing it up it does work like intended.

Kind regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos