cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware development

Jump to solution
niranjanaramkum
Contributor II

I have a board based on dual lite design. I want to turn on/off LEDs using C code. How do I start?

I have used TI's code composer studio and i am assuming Freescale has an IDE too.

Kindly advice!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jack_at_Oxigraf
Contributor III

there are a lot more details needed, specifically the processor (controller),   Most demo boards include code and reccomendations for IDE for this exact or similar task,  since you already have a board, search the Freescale site for your processor, for such a simple task ( and many more complex) the free version of CodeWarrior would be fine, that is if it supports the processor on the board.  If you are just learning Kinetis look for the KDS:Kinetis Design Studio

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jack_at_Oxigraf
Contributor III

there are a lot more details needed, specifically the processor (controller),   Most demo boards include code and reccomendations for IDE for this exact or similar task,  since you already have a board, search the Freescale site for your processor, for such a simple task ( and many more complex) the free version of CodeWarrior would be fine, that is if it supports the processor on the board.  If you are just learning Kinetis look for the KDS:Kinetis Design Studio

0 Kudos
niranjanaramkum
Contributor II

I have downloaded ARM's ds 5 studio, and now have to connect the board to it through jlink. Could you please help me do that?

0 Kudos
niranjanaramkum
Contributor II

Thank you for the reply, :smileyhappy:. But could you be a little more specific? My processor is imx6 dual lite. I do not think i can use kinetics. So i should be using Code warrior,right? Could you please provide me a link for the code warrior download?

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos