cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while flashing the board

Jump to solution
MilanTandel
Contributor I

Flash Driver V.2 dynamic startup failed - driver Init provided no flash parameters

Flash Driver V.2 dynamic startup failed - driver Init provided no flash parameters

op Terminate (0x0, 0x0, 0x0) status 0x40 - driver reports init failure - EXTSPIJ driver rc 20107 (0x4E8B)

vendor chip initialization failed - Ef(55): Dynamic flash driver startup failed to provide flash parameters.

Debugging context: evkbmimxrt1060_lvgl_guider LinkServer Debug

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @MilanTandel ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

1. which board you are using?

2. which debugger you are using?

3. do you test the SDK project, whether that works or not?

4. normally, this is related to your flash unmatch the flashdriver, or your flash already contains the abnormal code which prevent the boot, you need to do the flash mass erase at first, you can enter the serial download mode, use the mcubootutility to erase it, then try to download the code again.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @MilanTandel ,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

1. which board you are using?

2. which debugger you are using?

3. do you test the SDK project, whether that works or not?

4. normally, this is related to your flash unmatch the flashdriver, or your flash already contains the abnormal code which prevent the boot, you need to do the flash mass erase at first, you can enter the serial download mode, use the mcubootutility to erase it, then try to download the code again.

Wish it helps you!

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos
MilanTandel
Contributor I
Thank you sir but it is solved and sorry i forgot to close the ticket actually There was 1 resistor which was open we short it and it worked well.
0 Kudos