Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMMC problem

Jump to solution
wangcuixmwangcu
Contributor III

My imx6q board uses a 8GB emmc. 

I want to chang to 64GB emmc.Is there a problem with that? Does the driver need to be modified?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It's OK to use the 64GB emmc on i.MX6Q. Here you need to use the 169 ball package in the schematic and PCB design. And about the dirvier you do not need to do modify.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It's OK to use the 64GB emmc on i.MX6Q. Here you need to use the 169 ball package in the schematic and PCB design. And about the dirvier you do not need to do modify.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!