cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EGL application issue on i.mx6 based Analog display

shabeerbadarudh
Contributor IV

Hi,

In our current project we are using both analog and dvi display. Initially we done the developments based on dvi display.

We then apply the patches https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-94019/version/2 to enable the analog display on imx6,

after applying the patches, analog display is getting.

But the problem is that the EGL application is not show clearly, the same application working perfectly on the dvi display.

Our GUI consists of simple circles some thing similar to RADAR display .                     

if we run the demo application based on egl we saw the edjes are not sharp and some minor colour difference which is not occurs in a dvi display.

The board and Application details given below:

BSP: Freescale BSP 3.0.35 (LTIB), imx6 sabresd based custom board

Application : based on open gl es 2

Could somebody please help us?

Regards

Shabeer

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Shabeer,

There were some issues related to display quality and analog clock in 3.0.35 but I can not be sure that this is your case, because the patch should fix those situation.

I tested on my side with latest 3.10 yocto based BSP and EGL runs well on analog diplay. I just can suggest you to try test the latest bsp. and if the issue persist share with us all the reproducible steps to do it on our side.

Have a great day,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos